Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Flings and Pep Rallies 8D

We had a pep rally after Gym today, along with a cheering contest ^^ The teachers would say, "Eight grade, Eight grade, what's your cry?" and we would say, "V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!" Well, I ended up saying, "V-I-T-C-R-O-Y! 8D" XD God, someone shoot me XD Anyway, we ended up winning some stick with spirit on it.

...

WTF?! A stick?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? All we get is a stick for our great spelling?! That's bullsh*t there DX We got lollypops too, though c:

Fall Fling

Well, I'm getting ready to go to the Fall Fling Competition ^^ Wish me luck :D I'll post if I win or not, mmk?

:EDIT: I won 2nd! Yay! 83

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you liked it, comment if you hated it, commented if you are just bored and have nothing better to do. Tell how to make it better, tell me how to make it worse, or tell me to get a life. I don't care!