Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Found Love & More

Augh, I had to get out of bed when I thought of an idea for a blog because my I-pod was being a jerk >.> Anyways, you know how I love Ouran Host Club? Well, I have been reading the manga and I have found a new love for the twins. I don't care if people say they are homos- It's called "brotherly love" bakas. LOOK IT UP >.<" Anyway, I like Kaoru more though because he's the younger brother and he's so sweet but Hikaru is always an a** when he's alone >.>

Am I a Bad Person?

Okay, InuyashaCutey showed me a new anime called "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" I didn't know what it was at first but she said it had some blood and swearing in it.

...

Big whoop - I've seen all the SAW movies. I think I can handle it if it's animated.

...

Oh, Lord, I was SO wrong! This series is incredibly gory and I wouldn't recommend it to those under 14 or ones who are faint at heart. Heck, I don't know how I can watch it XD But the truth is... I love the anime now -^^- Whenever I'm in one of my depressing or suicidal moods (I'm not emo- I have moments though) I watch it and it makes me feel better, oddly 8D Except the one scene *SPOILER ALERT* when Shion has her fingernails ripped off *shivers* It gives me the absolute creeps. Ooh, I love Rena- She's so evil >3 I loved it when she killed that b*tch Ritsuko XDDD She got PWND 83 Ah, so does this make me a bad person - liking anime people dieing? IDK XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you liked it, comment if you hated it, commented if you are just bored and have nothing better to do. Tell how to make it better, tell me how to make it worse, or tell me to get a life. I don't care!