Friday, October 23, 2009

My New Website!

Hey, guys, I've got some news:

I made an official website blog! It's called The Official Chachi6789 Website and you can visit at this link: http://theofficialchachi6789.webs.com/

You can do a ton of stuff there! There is of course the blog that is updated frequently so there's always something new to read. There is an About Me section for all you Chachi fans. There is an FAQ and I'll add new questions now and then, so look there before you ask me any questions. I'm working on a forum, so that will be added sometime next week. Other things you can do is send in fan art for other members to view. Or you can look at my latest artwork :3 I'll put up some videos so you can view and comment ^^ I might put some games on there too =w= Well, don't stand here! Go to the website! http://theofficialchachi6789.webs.com/

P.S. I won't be on Blogger much because I have this blog ^^;

1 comments:

Surfersam335 said...

You sure? Cuz it will be at like 12:00 till 1:00 cp time (in our time its really 3:00 to 4:00) Also Im gone through a huge prank on surferboysc. He doesn't know though lol

Post a Comment

Comment if you liked it, comment if you hated it, commented if you are just bored and have nothing better to do. Tell how to make it better, tell me how to make it worse, or tell me to get a life. I don't care!